The Program Excellence resource area is designed to provide academic programs the opportunity to review program-specific data for the purpose of continuous quality improvement. This resource includes data collected through a variety of evaluation and assessment processes. Each program will have recent and historic information related to:
- Student Learning Outcomes Assessment
- Technical Skill Attainment Assessment
- Program Development Days Data and Evidence Analysis
- Labor Market Information and Projections
- Quality Review Process (QRP) Improvement Plans
- WTCS Quality Review Process (QRP) Scorecards
- Graduate Follow Up Information
- Noel Levitz Student Satisfaction Survey Results
- Advisory Committee Meeting Minutes
Download the Program Improvement Plan Blank Form (Microsoft Word format)
introduced at the Data and Evidence Analysis sessions on May 3-4, 2016.
View Western’s Quality Review Process Model (PDF) as filed with the Wisconsin Technical College System.
For more information regarding Program Excellence and the Quality Review Process, please contact:
Program Development Coordinator
OlsonD@westerntc.edu or 608.789.4731